|Brand/Make||A. Innovative International Ltd.|
Waterjet CNC Profile Cutting Machine
Principle of water jet cutting machine:
A series of high-pressure lines, pumps and intensifiers force a stream of filtered water through a tiny orifice in a jewel. The stream, which is pressurized up to 60,000 psi, mixes with fine abrasive garnet in a tube to provide extraordinary cutting power. Motion-controlled machines transport the jet nozzles along programmed paths to cut complex profiles.
Water jet machine can cut range of materials : acrylic, alloys, aluminum, brass, carpet, ceramic, composites, copper, corian, felt, foam, fiberglass, formica, gaskets, glass, granite, inconel, insulation, laminates, leather, marble, plastics, quartz, rubber, silicone, stainless steel, steel, stone, titanium, wood, etc.
Water jet machine uses cold supersonic abrasive erosion to cut almost any materials both metals and nonmetals. The highly pressurized water stream is forced through a tiny area which carries abrasive garnet to erode away the material.
This machine can be used for following applications and industries: ceramics, stones, glass, metal artwork, metal cutting, exotic & non traditional materials, automotive, aerospace, electronics, job & machine shop applications, etc.
Advantages of water jet technology:
- Cold cutting without thermal influences.
- Flexible processing of virtually all materials with consistent high quality.
- Material-saving production due to reduced cutting width and the nesting of several parts on a single sheet.
- Maximum degree of material utilization due to the smallest of part separation distances (partially free of burrs) and part-in-part production.
- Tension-free processed parts due to minimal cutting force.
- Environmentally friendly and clean production without poisonous gases.
- Port of Dispatch: Aspertherequirement
- Production Capacity: 20
- Delivery Time: 90Days
- Packaging Details: The Metal Cutting Machine is dispatched in wooden boxes